Houseband Musicians who Sing
- Priority for guitarists, pianists, and bassists, but other instruments welcome
- Strong sight-readers and comfortable performing jazz, pop, rock
- Must sing lead and have a vocal repertoire of pop music
- A combination of violins, violas, and electric cellos only
- Must be comfortable performing with tracks
- Repertoire: lots of pop and movie music, as well as classical
- Flexible instrumentation; guitar, banjo, violin, mandolin, bass, etc
- Two vocalists preferred; three vocalists are ideal
- Repertoire: folk, country, bluegrass, Americana, soft rock, blues, etc
- Guitar / bass / drums or guitar / key-bass / drums
- At least one vocalist; the more vocalists, the better
- Repertoire: pop, rock, blues, oldies, soul
- Soloists, duos, trios, quartets, quintets all welcome!
- As many instrumentalist/vocalists as possible in each configuration
- Repertoire: old-school and new-school country, Southern rock, blues, folk
- Experience DJing live events
- Outgoing personality: comfortable talking on the mic, emceeing events, etc
- Understanding of Pioneer equipment a plus
- Degree in mechanical/electrical engineering or equivalent work experience
- Basic rigging knowledge
- Theater experience
- Knowledge of lighting console operation and programming
- Understanding of intelligent fixtures operation, maintenance, repair
- Theater experience
- Advanced technical skills
- Comfortable with commercial jazz and contemporary
- Partnering skills a must
- Tumbling and acrobatics a plus
- Ability to spin for 10+ minutes without stopping
- Performance experience a plus
Divers and Swimmers
- Professional-level divers with expertise in all dive groups
- Artistic swimmers with strong vertical and scull skills
- Particular need for females
- Hand-to-hand duos
- Other acts welcome!
How to Refer a Friend
Here are the steps to get your friends in with us — particularly if they’re suited for any of the priority roles listed above!
- You direct them to our website and they apply here. And they make sure to put down your name in the Headhunter Code field.
- If you want to make sure that they’ve applied and that we know they were a referral of yours, you can always email us at email@example.com with their name and email address.
- We review their application and work with them to hopefully confirm a cruise ship contract.
- If we do, you get paid a referral fee of $250 (and more for a few of the hardest-to-source positions above)! You must be a part of the Lime Roster to be eligible for the finder’s fee.